SAFS offers an Array of Training Options to Our Employees and Others Seeking a Career in the World of Care Giving.
This curriculum teaches hands-on techniques for providing personal care, lifting assistance, redirection techniques, etc.”
- Cultural Diversity – Developing a deeper appreciation for the religious, ethnic, and social differences that exist between people.
- Blood Borne Pathogens – Preventing the spread of blood borne pathogens.
- Article 9 – Compliance with Arizona State Law governing techniques for handling people with challenging behaviors.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) – Learning how to perform this life-saving emergency medical procedure to victims in cardiac or respiratory arrest.
- First Aid – Administering limited fist aid to the sick or injured until skilled medical personnel arrive.
- CIT Prevention & Support – Applying proactive and preventative strategies to manage sudden, intense or out of control behaviors.